Test Pattern 101

Now playing...Big Brother 7 All Stars

Monday, August 14, 2006

BB7 - A sheep or a lamb, will we ever know the truth?

Okay, I am so tired of all the boo-hooing that goes on when someone gets evicted. I mean, come on people, you voted Kaysar out. As Will said, "We didn't kill the guy, we just evicted him…he’s been evicted three times in one year!" And if anyone should be upset, it is Howie or Janelle, since they are the only two who voted for James. But no, instead we see Erika in tears (again) saying that Kaysar was her best friend in the house and he made her not think about the game (um, what? How is this helpful?); James saying that he was almost in tears when Kaysar left; George declaring that he really, really, really, truly, really, really liked Kaysar. Did ya, George? Really? Um, let's see, Erika voted for Kaysar seemingly without question; even Kaysar knew how she was going to vote and called her out on it last week. Then there was James, who came right out and said that Kaysar was a good secondary target and if Janey couldn't go, it had to be Kaysar. And then there is George. Apparently George is now this great strategist. I'm just not sure what his strategy is. I think it may be to just look like he has a strategy in between complaining about slop and whining about how he misses is family and just isn't cut out for the game. And suddenly everyone is saying that Kaysar had to go because he was a threat. Okay, I love me some of that Iraqi peach, but his game playing was not up to par this year. James is much more of threat. So, if they were using their little noggins, James would have been kicked to the curb.

Well, the "technological, technical difficulties" sent shock waves through the house and "Big Brother history was made!". And Janelle came out the victor. Apparently when you win HOH for the third time, the HOH bedroom decorators get the week off and the room reverts to dull, dorm-like greys and blues with zero personality. Oh wait, that's right. It was supposed to be Erika's HOH room. That makes sense. Granted, all of Erika's personal pilates prizes were removed. But, I'm afraid that even with them, that room had no hope. Janey's hair was pretty much the brightest thing in the room.

I know I pick on Erika, but I did give her credit for handling the HOH redux with grace. She said she wanted it to be fair. Even though, inside you know she was seething. However, that grace quickly disappeared after Janelle won HOH. Apparently, fair in Erika's world means that anyone but Janey win's HOH. (Well, Janelle or Howie, who are pretty much one these days, now that the S-6 alliance is going down faster than the Titanic.) News flash Erika, you may not like it that Janelle won...again. But "not fair" is when you were the HOH (for about five minutes) because of faulty buzzers.

So, Janelle's win has sent the "floatherders" into a downright tizzy. Danielle knows that her butt is on the line and James is suddenly bowing down to Janelle...right before saying that she has to go. I really hope that Janelle and Howie realize that James is full of it. But, I'm afraid that he really might have pulled the wool over their eyes. And of course they would be blind to this, b/c neither of them were familiar with this phrase. And now Erika is claiming to be from "a little town called" Chill? What is that all about? When did this happen? Could Boogie's mom have been right? Are there Boogie babies in our future? I don't think so. I'm confident that my Boogie is still all gay for Will, hence the t-shirt emblazoned with a pair of flaming red lips across his chest. I mean, it might as well have said, I <3 Will. And, let's face it, can you blame him? I say this Erika/Boogie "showmance" is all an elaborate front.

During the HOH competition, I was really disturbed by Will's half t-shirt. Something about Will going all out Wham style is unsettling. I can take these odd fashion choices from Boogie. I mean, that is part of what makes Boogie, well Boogie. You can't tell me that porn star sunglasses, terry cloth sweat bands, and tube socks don't scream Boogie. But Will? In a half shirt? Please, just stick to the cute, full-size t-shirts with funny little sayings like, "Trust me, I'm a doctor". But, it was all made clear a few scenes later when Will coordinated a little glam-rock video, complete with high heels, hoses, and instruments fashioned out of mops and wooden spoons. Now that was funny. Apparently, Will was right, putting together glam rock videos really is his little gift from God. Well, that and being one of sneakiest, funniest, most evil BB players ever, all the while making me love him more and more. I mean, not just anyone can pull off taking a shower in a sink past the age of two.

Alright enough with the white robe and matching sleep mask Marcellus. Enough! No Más! Was his suitcase lost at the airport? Is it now sitting in Tuscaloosa waiting for someone to retrieve it? Does this boy not have any clothes? I know he's lost a few belts on the show, for which he'll be invoicing Big Brother, but how about some non-sleepwear gear. Please. While we are on the subject of Marcellus, originally I was a fan of the guy. But, I'm about done with his whiney, over-the-top antics. So, Howie and Janelle were excited and jumping around like lunatics when Janelle won HOH. But, you know what? Any of these other nitwits, with the exception maybe of Chill Town, would have been doing the same damn thing. So Marcellus, enough with the drama already. You should just be happy that your prissy little butt isn't up on that block.

Is it a sheep? Or is it a lamb? Yes, this is still up for debate. I wonder how long it will take them to figure out that a lamb is a sheep? Anyway, the house guests have started ringing their little bell and darting into the confessional to make their guess. Did any of these folks listen to Chen as she explained the Coup d'Etat? (Granted, since her voice is the equivalent of the teacher in the Peanuts cartoon, who can blame them if they drowned her right out?) The answer to the Coup d'Etat challenge is a phrase COMMONLY used in the BB7 game. And these are some of the guesses those cracker jack house guests are throwing out there:

• Do not assume (which according to Erika is what DNA stands for, guess my 8th grade science teacher had that all wrong)
• Pull the wool over your eyes (obviously not a Janelle or Howie guess)
• Something about a herd (nice one Howie)
• Ewe are expected to expect the unexpected (Wacky wordplay by George. Danielle all but laughed in his face when he told her his guess)

And, why are they telling the rest of the house guests what they are guessing? Anyone ever hear about the process of elimination?

The saving grace of this episode, was that we did not have to see Chen during the redo of the HOH competition. We only had to hear her voice, and frankly, that is enough. And it proves that she brings absolutely NO value to the show. So, I ask again, can we please vote her out of the house? If not, how about the producers just put her in time out for a week, since she really should have said something about the blatant technical problems during the first competition.

I’m gunning for Janelle or Howie to win the POV. I don’t really care if Erika or Danielle goes home or if one of them is taken off the block and Marcellus or George is thrown up there. Really, I just like to see how pissed off the floatherders get whenever Janelle comes out on top.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com