BB7 - Ring, ring...Will, this is Boogie
Alright, this episode opened with the number one thing I hate about reality television...people taking things way to seriously. Yes, there is money at stake. Yes, this is their (second) 15 minutes of fame. Yes, they can probably parlay this into a slew of ridiculous reality shows, such as Battle of the Reality Stars. But, come on, it is still just a game. So, Jase was evicted. And while I do think this was a poor choice, even if only for the viewers choice, Danielle's boo-hoo, "this is when I hate the game" confessional caused me to practically roll my eyes right out of my head. She was followed by a similar, yet less annoying speech by Kaysar (I could be clouded by my secret crush here), and then a ridiculous speech by Diane, which I will get to shortly. Anyway, my point is, that this is a game and each of them want to win. So, doesn't it work to their benefit to get rid of a strong, manipulative player like Jase. Come on people, strategy. Don't think that Jase wouldn't have booted any of their asses out in the blink of an eye.
Now back to Diane's confessional for a moment. What is this girl's point on the show? And how, oh how, is she considered an "all star". During her solo in front of the camera, she brings out the most out of context reference yet. She calls Season Six the "Nerd Heard Part 2", b/c they are acting just like the original Nerd Herd. Can I get a Huh? Anyway, Diane might as well be part of the scenery this season, b/c she has about as much impact on the show as those plaster bugs they have decorating the walls. Hell, I think the tarantulas have more of a personality than she does.
So, Janelle is HOH again. I like this. What I do not like is her room. Marcellus said it best, it looked like a bottle of Pepto Bismol threw up in her room. I am curious as to how they get the rooms changed so quickly. I mean, I guess it is a studio set, so there are other ways in and out, but I always wonder. Oh, the magic of television. Now, having Janelle as HOH should be interesting. The rest of S-6 obviously thinks they have her in the palm of their hands. But, what's this? Chill Town is moving in for a piece of the Jedi Janie's power. I love how Janelle is flirting with Will and he is lapping it up. Or is he?
By far, my favorite part of the episode was the puppet show. "Everyone likes a good puppet show", said Boogie in his afro wig. And this was a good, if not great, puppet show. "Janie, go get me some ducks from downstairs." Says Will to the camera, "You give 'em a puppet show for an hour, talk to 'em for awhile, and eventually break their necks." You can't make this stuff up. Pasty Dr. Will, for whom my heart is growing ever fonder, in a tub surrounded by rubber duckies, giving a puppet show. How pissed did Kaysar look during that whole performance? Ever since he shaved his head, I can't help but notice his eyebrows, which have a Count Chocula thing going on. Without that boyish mop of hair atop his head, he just looks angry. And maybe he is. I mean, as of yet, he doesn't have nearly the influence he did last year. But, don't get me wrong, I'm still all for Team Kaysar (um, and Team Will and Team Janelle).
I really can't comment any more on George, other than I hate everything about him. And he looked like he had the mumps when he put on that helmet for the food fight. I was so hoping they would be throwing those balls at one another, b/c I wanted to see him go down like a fat kid in dodge ball.
As for the food competition, it was kind of dumb. But, they tend to be the worst competitions of the lot. By far funnier was Diane and Janelle trying to make banana bread. "How do you make bananas old?" Oh, and I'm loving the new Mike Boogie porn star look w/ the white sunglasses and silver and white head band. Bowm, chic-a-bowm, bowm.
Finally, the nominations. Boogie and Erika. I so want Erika gone out of the two. I don't know if it is the head band or the two-fingered PB Payback Baby shout out, but Boogie is growing on me. Oh, and one final thing, I am so over the George astonishment mouth-gape whenever he doesn't get picked. Puh-leasse!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home