BB7 - Summer of the Manband
Seriously, WTF is that thing that Will is wearing on his head? It looks like the cut off sleeve of a t-shirt. And apparently he has mutilated several innocent t-shirts, b/c he has one in every color! Hey, perhaps with the remains of the t-shirts, he can stitch together a little rainbow flag for Boogie. Because, at this point, Boogies is gayer than Marcellus. (And Marcellus is quickly becoming one of my favorite houseguests.) Of course, Will follows suit with his own version of the man band. You can't tell me that while he was in the tub w/ Janelle and Erica that he was secretly wishing it was Will who was sudsing it up next to him. That boy just needs to fess up and admit that he is in love with Will.
Chicken George needs to go. I seriously hate everything about this guy. His voice is so annoying the way it borders on that of Elmer Fudd. And the Mr. Fart shirt? That is a visual I just don't need. Blech. As for his little speech about how he quit his job and left his family to "live his dream", boo-hoo. I'm not so sure I would tell the world that this is your dream when the next shot is of you with a thong on your head. Apparently he misread the memo about the manband.
So, Jase is gone. You know he's pissed, no matter what he says. And apparently he thinks he'll be back on the show. I wouldn't be at all surprised if what you said is right and that they do bring back a houseguest. I just hope we get to vote again. I did read a rumor that the houseguests who weren't chosen, i.e. Ivette and clan are being sequestered. So, who knows what antics may ensue.
I don't know about you, but I have a hard time buying what Will's brother and ex-gf said about him. "He's the kind of guy who is quiet and likes to stay home and play video games." And, um, give himself liposuction. I'd like to believe he's not a total playboy, but I just don't see it. I mean a young, hot, doctor in Miami? Puh-leese! I mean, maybe he's not Christian on Nip/Tuck, but you can't tell me that the most action this boy gets is the latest version of Grand Theft Auto.
Is it me, or are they trying to spice up ChenBot's look? I mean, it's totally not working, but I think they are trying to do something with the hair and the wardrobe. Nice mesh sweater by the way. I honestly think the worst part of getting evicted is having to come out of the house and answer her insipid questions. "How are you feeling?" "Are you surprised?" What do you think Julie? I'm on cloud nine, I'm thrilled that I got evicted. I didn't need that half million dollars. Woo-hoo! One time, just once, I want someone to ignore her when she says to drop the bag and just storm off the set.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home