Test Pattern 101

Now playing...Big Brother 7 All Stars

Saturday, August 05, 2006

BB7 - Bald is Back Baby!

Okay, worst POV competition....EVER. I mean, come on! Anyone who opted out of that competition is a complete wuss. And anyone who believes Dr. Will's little speech at the end is a complete idiot.

Eating a bowl, one bowl!, of slop cannot be that bad. I mean half of the house lived on it for a week, right? And you didn't see any of them puking it up or getting the shakes. Will didn't eat it, b/c he didn't want HOH. He likes being "the underdog" with the fake tan. Mike Boogie didn't eat it b/c Will didn't eat it. I'm convinced he doesn't have a brain of his own. I mean, if Will told him to jump off the Brooklyn Bridge, there isn't a doubt in my mind that he wouldn't jump with a smile on his face. Next week I'm expecting him to appear wearing an I heart Will t-shirt. And George getting the shakes from the slop? Puh-leeze! From the size of him, I don't think he's passed up many meals in his life, so one measly bowl of slop should have been no problem for him to Hoover down.

Taking off your clothes and burning them? Whatever. This was just CBS' cheap tactic to increase female viewership. And except for the fact that Chicken George was in the mix, it probably worked. I mean, let's face it, those boys without their shirts is not a bad site. But, how is this a challenge? I mean, come on.

Sign me up - Again, how is this a challenge? The only thing that made it remotely interesting to me was wondering what was written on Chicken George that had to be blurred out due to FCC regulations. I'm guessing it had to do with his fondness for barnyard animals in the Biblical sense.

Blueberry Bath - The highlight of this part of the competition was James giving them all Smurf names. Now that was funny. But how many harmless, nutritious blueberries had to be massacred for that bath?

No Veto for You - Okay, I'll give this to the show, this one was a tough choice. I mean, I don't know if I would want to give up my power of veto.

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow - Can't even justify this with a comment.

So, now we have Will and Jase "on the block". I have to admit, I think one of the highlights of the show was the Jase Face. That was hilarious. He is so in love with himself. Now, he will probably be wearing an I heart Jase t-shirt. I think what James did by putting Jase up was a bit underhanded and dumb. He should have put Boogie up to split up Chill Town (have I mentioned how much I hate this name?). If Will goes and Jase stays, James is screwed. Oh, and I'm so glad they are starting with he term "back doored" so early in the season. I mean, I really didn't get enough of it last year.

Another fave part of the show was when George whimpered to Kaysar to cut him some slack and then Kaysar pulled the green block out of his box. Granted, it would have been more effective if Kaysar hadn't fumbled getting the ball out. But, nonetheless, I still think it deserves a mention. B/c why on earth would Kaysar cut Chicken George some slack? The only person who may do that is Howie, and that would only be due to the silly Jedi alliance. I liked that alliance much better last season with Howie and Jedi Janie. Jedi George I pretty much hate.

Oh, and how funny was Marcellus and his crush on Kaysar? I mean, I totally get where he is coming from, b/c I've had a crush on Kaysar since last year! Another funny note was when Will said that 8 Mile busted out in the bedroom in the middle of the night. I don't know why, but I found that comment to be really funny. What I did not find amusing was Chicken George's rap. Did I mention that I hate him?

I'm guessing Jase goes. It kind of sucks, b/c I really would like to see both of them stay on the show for a while longer. I mean, they are entertaining. Why not get rid of that mousy girl w/ the brown hair that was on the block w/ Nakomis. I don't even know her name, b/c she pretty much does nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com