Test Pattern 101

Now playing...Big Brother 7 All Stars

Saturday, August 05, 2006

BB7 - What? Is this the Emmy's?

So, Dull-Diane is gone. And, let's face it, this really makes no difference whatsoever, other than pissing off James and his new alliance. I mean, DD brought zilch to the show, other than some first class whining. And last night was no different. "Once again, I'm being unfairly cheated!" Once again? Um, call me crazy, but don't you actually have to bring something to the game to be cheated out of your victory? Oh, and I loved her attempt at trash talking in the confessional. "Janelle's ass is mine! If I can ever get to it." Whatever Diane. Whatever. And what was with her little speech before the voting begin, rattling off a list of people from home as if she were giving her Emmy reward speech. Um, sorry honey, you are being kicked off, not winning an award. Well, maybe the loser award or the award for dullest chick on earth. Oh, I know, the Whiner of the Year Award. And you know what that gets you? Kicked off the stinking show! And one final note on Diane, before she fades off into BB history, her little comment to James at the end, "I can't wait to meet Sarah." I think what she meant to say was "I can't wait to be Sarah". Because she over the past week, she was seriously working to become Sarah reincarnate.

Well, didn't Marcellus turn rather quickly on Janelle? And how about Amy, his "friend for life" who he no longer speaks to (um, yeah)? She is clearly just bitter that she wasn't selected as an all star. She was probably friends with Marcellus right up until she found out that he was going on BB7. I'm sure she tried to parlay a role in the show for her and when Marcellus said he would go on without her, she decided they were no longer "best buds". Clearly, this was her last ditch effort to hold on to her fifteen minutes. At least the girl hasn't totally lost touch w/ reality. Notice that when she was bitching about people calling Janelle the new Amy (BTW, who does that exactly?), she said that Janelle doesn't hold a candle to her INNER beauty. Yeah, that's some real inner beauty when in the next sentence you compare someone to a transvestite sex toy. Nice.

The flipping of alliances was enough to make you dizzy last night, no? I think we now have the broken S-6 with Kaysar, Janelle, and Howie. Though Janelle may think that James is still a part of that group. Then we have the Floater alliance, plus James. And then there is the James, Danielle, and Chill Town alliance. And finally the Chill Town Janelle alliance. Yep. Clear as mud.

I liked getting to see each person vote this week. My favorite had to be Boogie's final plea to America to believe he is not all gay for Will. His top two reasons to keep Diane in the house? She's cute and she's cute. All right Boogie, we get it. You're straight. Righhhht. Speaking of questionable heterosexuality, that brings us to Howie. Let us not forget the disturbing Howie on Chicken George action of the slip and slide a few weeks back. And then we have Howie this week, precariously close to Will on the couch, asking him if he, well, does any manscaping. And do I need to mention the cut off shorts? He might as well have been wearing a Fire Island muscle shirt. But, nonetheless, I still love Howie, in a sad little puppy who only has three legs and is stuck out in the rain of way kind of way.

And finally, I now know why Will is such a fan of the manband. Boy, that chap has some funky hair. Seriously, he could be the next Breck Girl with that main. But, manband or wild hair, I still love me some Will!

And WTF is up with us not knowing who the HOH is? I hate when they pull that shit. I'm hoping for a Chill Town HOH and really, really hoping that James does not get HOH. B/c clearly he would axe Janelle, and I think she needs to stick around for awhile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com