BB7 - Night of the Air Quotes
Not since Brit-brit's infamous Dateline interview have we seen so many air quotes crammed into one hour. At least the folks on BB7 seem to have a grasp on how to correctly use air quotes.
My love for Will is growing stronger by the day. There is something about his perfection of the evil, conniving head nod combined with the calculated eye squint that just makes my heart stir. I can even look past the constant occurrence of the manband at this point.
So, the big "surprise" this week is the wake up calls from viewers. Now, I know we are viewers, but I would like to think we are the exception to the typical viewer. And I confirm this by the wake up calls. Who takes the time to record this nonsense and then send it in. (Kind of like who takes the time to write up a humorous review three times a week;-) Though, I did find it amusing when Marcellus was whining about how grown people wasted there time on this. But, I'm thinking the same could be said for the grown people who spend their time voluntarily eating slop, having their feet dipped in worms, and diving for kickballs painted with stars. But, hey, who am I to judge?
So, the viewers, not me, voted to have the wake up calls ever fifteen minutes. This sucks. I mean, if I had voted, which I didn't, I would not have picked this often. That's just mean. Especially when you realize the level of absurdity that laces these voicemails. So, when it comes time for the POV, they are all exhausted. And the houseguests thought Chicken George's incessant snoring was bad.
As for the POV, this one more than made up for the lame-ass POV that George won. I mean, this was tough. The backwards spelling alone made my head hurt. Highlight of the competition was when Howie explained what it meant to have words spelled backwards and then, in case we were still confused, gave an example. C-A-T would be T-A-C. Nothing gets past Jedi Howie. (I think confusion may be his downfall this season.) And then to combat the spelling portion, there are all sorts of hindrances to make it even harder. Oh how I loved that they were all piled on to what's-her-name, Dull Diane. That is until we get to hear her whine about how everyone was picking on her. Boo-freaking-hoo.
And the surprise of the night? Mike "porn star" Boogie wins the POV. And I was actually really happy about this turn of events! But, that didn't keep me from laughing when he cut his foot in his victory kick of the glass goggles. Oops. I can't remember which house guest said it, but it was hilarious, "Mike Boogie just won a competition, which is something we never thought would happen." lol, lol, lol...humor in truth, honor among thieves.
We got a bonus competition this week with the Luxury Competition. George tried to act excited by the chance to see the premiere of Talladega Nights, with an awkward woo-hoo. But, come on, does this guy even know who Will Farrell is? But, wait a minute, he gets to eat the food if his team wins. Bring on the excitement. Chicken George, game on! And then his team lost. He collapsed like a four year old on the ground. Highlight of the competition was when George seemed to almost get stuck in the window of the Nascar.
So, Boogie took himself off the block and Janelle, much to S-6 and the floaters chagrin, nominated Diane. I for one think this was a great move. I love that she is teaming up with Chill Town. Things are going to get interesting real quick.
Boogies most intelligent observation on the show so far: "In case America hasn't noticed, Will is like a nine year old." How funny was he with the candy at the movie premiere. I love this guy.
As for who goes tonight? Let's face it, who cares? Bland and blander.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home