Test Pattern 101

Now playing...Big Brother 7 All Stars

Friday, August 11, 2006

This just in...

We've been saved! It's high drama in the BB7 household. If you thought there was something amis during last night's HOH competition, you weren't alone. Two words - Technical Difficulties. Two more words - Do Over! After contestants cried foul on the 24/7 live feed, the producers were forced to go to the video tapes. Upon review, the results were voided and Erika was ousted as HOH. Now, we can't get too excited, b/c although she is no longer HOH, we will still be subject to at least a week of her crying, holding her head in her hands, and whining about how her crown was unfairly snatched from her. And the sting can only be worse, since Janelle is the new HOH. Get out the Pepto Bismol HOH designers, the Pink Palace is back!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jessica.....

You are a complete hoot and a half!! I love your insights into the show so much. I laughed a lot when I read each entry. You have an amazing writing talent. Must come in handy in marketing.

I too am a "Will" fan. Have been since 2001. Obviously no one in this house watched Season Two or they would know not to believe Will if he told them the sky was blue. I've been waiting for five years to see that "Will" look again. You know the one. After he tells someone that he is being totally honest with them and they leave, he turns to the camera (oh, yes, he knows exactly where they are!) and gives this little smile. He has got to be the best player ever in any season. He plays the game superbly without letting things get personal unlike 99.9% of the other houseguests. Boogie is just along for the ride and to break the wind in front of Will. I believe that Will will definitely win again this year. He has absolutely no competition from anyone in that house when it comes to figuring out the "game".

Thanks again for the great blogging. I'll be back every day to laugh.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com